Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Caden is DA MAN!

He will be going on his first date with a girl from his typical preschool to a Wiggles concert. I am so excited for him. The classmate's mother called as soon as the tour date was announced to see if Caden would go with her daughter to the show. She said she had asked her daughter if she wanted to take a friend along and the first name she said was Caden. How touching is that? The mother asked "So you're going? I can tell Katie that Caden will be with us?" After I agreed, I heard her give the news to little Katie who shouted "Yay!" I know Caden will have so much fun at the concert as he loves the Wiggles but this is like a dream come true for me. I worry about if he'll have friends and how he is accepted at school but apparently, I worry over nothing. He's doing just fine.

2 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

AWWWWWWW! I can't wait to hear all about it!!!! And... pictures. Lots and lots of pictures! LOL

Unknown said...

Go Caden!! Go Caden!!