Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Brillante!


I was nominated for my first web award yesterday by Jessica of Raising Joey. Thank you so much! I am flattered and will now pass on the honor per the following requirements:
1. The winner can (and should, really) put the logo on his/her blog.
2. The winner must link to the person from whom they received their award.
3. The winner must nominate at least 7 other blogs for an award.
4. The winner must place links to those blogs on their own blog.
5. The winner must leave a message on the blogs of the people they’ve nominated.


And here are the nominees:
2. Sarah at Class of 2008
3. Tara Marie at Emma Sage
5. Angie at Dancing in the Rain
6. Sheree at The Phamily Blog

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome!!! I will visit all the blogs and post this one mine. Thanks!!!

WheresMyAngels said...

Thank you! I'm going to do an award day sometime in the future. I'm trying to get time to make a few of my own awards to hand out.