Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Pumpkins are so much fun!

ROAR! Though very cute, this costume didn't make the final cut (actually it's a little too small and thus too tight on him). He did enjoy roaring and attacking the Tank during the brief time he wore it.


Someone loved his glow stick!


This is my Heisman move.

The UVA football outfit was the ultimate Halloween costume winner for Caden though he refused to have anything to do with the helmet. Wouldn't even carry it.
We have enough candy to last till next Halloween, I believe. Seeing how Caden doesn't like sugar (he only has a sweet tooth for fruit; can't really complain about that but I do find it hard to believe the chocolate addiction isn't a dominant gene he inherited from me), I better grab another cup of coffee and get to work on some nibblin'!





5 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't know if that's a blessing or a curse. It a blessing that Caden like healthy things but a curse that you have to eat all the candy. But, for some reason, that doesn't sound like a curse.

My name is Sarah said...

So cute. I love Caden in his football outfit.

Anonymous said...

I am back...i haven't been able to find the care page for months...i assumed you stopped...tell me how to find it...i think rick's mom heard from frank's mom...rick felt bad he didn't know about frank's gma till it was too late to attend any service...tell frank we are so sorry to hear the news...love the halloween stuff...soooo cute...frank did very well at the lake...i did take caden for myself for a while so the two guys could catch up...we had a blast we went down to the water and watched boats and ducks...don't worry i am crazy careful with kids always and around water well i am like body armour...he did chuck his juice cup in to the water and eric retreived it...haha...we all hung out in the kitchen for a while and frank was awesome...allison and i left early for the taylor swift concert and all the men hung out a little longer...on the subject of candy...too much here too...

WheresMyAngels said...

Those are so cute!

Jessica said...

Linda,
That's great to hear that Frank did well with Caden. Of course it was reassuring to know you were there too. Sorry about the tossed sippy cup! Caden loves to throw things into water - oops! Thanks to Eric for saving it. If you send me an email at cadenrox@yahoo.com I'll give you the carepage info. Tomorrow we have a rehab swallow study at the hospital so I should be updating it in the next couple days.